Wilson 24' 33.5" Catchers Mitt - (WBW101396) M23
For the modern catcher focused on "thumb-up" catching and pitch framing, the A2000 M23SS Catcher's Mitt is shaped with thinner toe pads on the thumb and fingers to create a wider catching area. Set up the perfect target for your pitcher and frame strikes on the edge of the zone with the A2000 M23SS, a 33.5" catcher's mitt with timeless Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather and lightweight Black SuperSkin for total command of the plate. The Half Moon Web on Wilson's latest catcher's mitt model features both Black and Saddle Tan Pro Stock® leather, and the extended palm helps advanced catchers receive the ball while calling the perfect game.
- Pro Stock® Leather: Pro Stock® Leather is preferred for its rugged durability and unmatched feel
- SuperSnakeSkin: SuperSnakeSkin is a microfiber material that's half the weight of Pro Stock Leather, but twice as durable - in an all-new textured design. Its moisture-resistance extends the longevity of the glove, and is easier to clean than traditional leather.
- Flat Finger Binding: Flat Finger Binding gives players who prefer to play with a finger outside the glove greater comfort and control in the field. By reducing the amount of space between your finger and the back of the glove, you'll experience less pain when making plays
- DriLex Wrist Lining: Keeps your hand dry and comfortable on the field and behind the dish
- Bold Logos: Bold logos strip away the distractions, allowing outlined, eye-catching Wilson logos to announce a new era in the iconic story of Wilson Ball Gloves.